Bobby Rahal Honda is looking for an energetic & positive person to be the next Service Assistant! Hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am - 5pm with rotating Saturdays from 8am - 2pm.
What does a Service Assistant do?
No doubt about it, clients love Bobby Rahal's service – it's why we've been voted "Simply the Best" by Harrisburg Magazine's Reader's poll for 12 years running! It takes a special group of people to earn that sort of accolade, and we're looking for a personable, detail-oriented Service Assistant to join our team and help us continue our success! This is an important position that helps the department in many ways – if you're a friendly team player, we encourage you to apply!
As Service Assistant, you will:
- Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed. If additional work and authorization was needed, be sure that it was noted properly. You'll also be responsible for closing out and invoicing the repair orders so clients can pay for their service.
- Schedule service appointments as needed and answer phones to handle general questions. For this reason, it's very important that you are committed to providing top-notch customer service and aren't shy about talking on the phone!
- Partake in general office tasks – emailing, copying, filing, faxing, etc.
- Assist the Service Advisors with other duties as assigned.
What are the educational/experience requirements needed to be a Service Assistant?
- You should have a high school education or GED. As for experience, it is very helpful if you have a good automotive knowledge base – though not required.
What are the general requirements of this position?
- A positive attitude and desire to help others are absolute musts, and you should really be comfortable talking with different people from all walks of life.
- You need to have basic computer skills, including typing. We provide training on the specific computer programs used.
- The service environment is very fast-paced, so you should be organized and able to multi-task with ease.
- You will be expected to comply with the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group handbook dress code policies.
- You must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
What are my rewards and benefits?
- When you work for the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, you're a part of a world-class organization with a stellar reputation in the community. We're often referred to as "Team Rahal" and for good reason – there is great camaraderie amongst our team members, and our number one focus is to work together exceed our clients' expectations each and every time they do business with us.
- Full-time team members are eligible for a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, and a flexible spending account.
- We offer competitive wages and embrace a "promote from within" philosophy.
- Paid time off is offered after one year of employment. Team members are eligible for holiday pay after 90 days of employment.
Interested candidates should apply online.
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!