- State College, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Bobby Rahal Honda of State College
Do you want to begin a career in the Automotive field? Bobby Rahal Honda of State College is looking for a Quick Service Technician! Hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am - 5pm.
What does a Quick Service Technician do?
Have you ever entertained the idea of becoming a technician, but aren't really sure how to break into the field? Maybe you enjoy working on your own car, or have dabbled in some formal automotive education and are looking to get your foot in the door. We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic team-player to join our service department as a Quick Service Technician. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a dealership environment...with room to grow!
As a Quick Service Technician, you will:
- Efficiently perform inspections and emissions tests, oil changes, and tire rotations.
- Other service department duties as assigned.
What are the educational/experience requirements needed to be a Quick Service Technician?
- There are no educational requirements for this position but we'd prefer that you have taken an automotive theory class at some point. You need only have minimal technician experience.
What are the general requirements of this position?
- You need to have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record, as well as a valid state safety and emissions license.
- A positive attitude and willingness to help out your fellow service team members is crucial. Everyone benefits when we work together!
- For safety, we provide eye and hearing protection. You will need slip-resistant shoes, either purchased on your own or through one of our payroll deduction programs. It is crucial that you follow the speed limit in our parking lots, and horseplay in any form is not tolerated.
- This position requires you to be on your feet for long periods of time. You must be able to walk, bend over, squat, reach, turn, and twist as well as make repetitive motions.
- "Fast paced" is the way to describe the service environment as there is constant vehicle movement. You must be able to work around chemicals used in the service department.
- We expect all team members to comply with the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group's handbook dress code policies. Quick Service Technicians are provided a uniform by the company and are required to maintain a professional appearance.
What are my rewards and benefits?
- When you work for the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, you're a part of a world-class organization with a stellar reputation in the community. We're often referred to as "Team Rahal" and for good reason – there is great camaraderie amongst our team members, and our number one focus is to work together exceed our clients' expectations each and every time they do business with us.
- Full-time team members are eligible for a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, and a flexible spending account.
- We offer competitive wages and embrace a "promote from within" philosophy.
- Paid time off is offered after one year of employment. Team members are eligible for holiday pay after 90 days of employment.
If you're interested in this position, please apply online!
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!