- Mechanicsburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Bobby Rahal Toyota
Bobby Rahal Toyota on the Carlisle Pike is seeking a motivated and detail oriented Lot Attendant!
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Organize new and used car inventory.
• Inspect vehicles as they are being delivered.
• Take physical inventory as required.
• Maintain vehicle displays on lots.
• Clean vehicles if needed.
• Assist in placement of marketing materials in and on vehicles.
• Safely keeps track of all vehicle keys.
• Ability to speak to customers in a friendly manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• No experience required.
• No education required.
• Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
• Must be able to read, write, and complete basic math
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be able to follow general safety regulations
• Must be able to stand, sit, bend, twist, and walk
• Must be able to use their arms, hands, and fingers to operate computers and vehicles
• Must be able to lift 20 pounds
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions
• Multi-tasking environment working with customers, co-workers & outside vendors on a consistent basis
• Must be able to work in a team oriented environment
Work Environment Dress Code:
• Must maintain professional appearance by wearing company provided uniforms.
If you're interested, please apply online at www.bobbyrahal.com under the Employment tab. EOE
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!