- Wexford, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Bobby Rahal Motorcar Co.
Bobby Rahal Motorcar Co. has an immediate need for a Service Advisor. Service Advisors act as the main point of contact for clients while they are having their vehicles serviced in our dealership. Service Advisors are the liaison between our clients and our technicians during the service process. Every service professional at Bobby Rahal Automotive Group must excel in listening, communicating and working efficiently to our exacting standards.
Service Advisors help our clients care for their cars and understand the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with factory guidelines. As a driver's personal link to the Aftersales department, the Service Advisor establishes a critical and ongoing relationship with Bobby Rahal's clients.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Inspect vehicles and apply proper resources to accurately identify and verify clients' service needs. Record them along with current vehicle and client information on the repair order.
• Support the center goals for service by generating high sales of services, parts, and accessories. Repeat new vehicle sales by providing a premium Aftersales experience for each client.
• Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend service to clients. Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the factory products and associated service requirements.
• Write and verify accurate repair orders and include supporting documentation.
• Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with warranty specifications.
• Ensure requested vehicle services are performed correctly upon completion by inspecting the vehicle prior to each service delivery.
• Perform a consultative vehicle delivery with client when work is completed.
• Supervise cleaning and preparation of new and used vehicles.
• Build and maintain knowledge of factory products and services via on-the-job training and participation in educational and development programs.
• Meet requirements of state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
Requirements Skills / Experience
• Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on the product lines we sell.
• Prefer technical experience or knowledge
• Strong organizational skills
• Outgoing and patient personality with good client relations ability
• Professional appearance
• Excellent communication capability
Service Advisors work daylight, Monday-Friday schedule.
• Excellent pay plan including competitive starting salary + monthly bonus plan
• Good opportunity for career growth exists due to our market niche, strong support systems, financial stability, growing market segment and future growth plans.
• Excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision. 401(k) and the ability to participate in other benefit options.
We are seeking professionals who are committed to excellence, personalized customer service, and creating customer loyalty!